Monday, March 30, 2009

Easy Come. Easy Go.



A poem I wrote on the 25th of september 2008:



We all know things change

Nothings seems to last forever

Meanings change, people change

I didn’t want this to happen - never

We all know that life goes on forever

On our own or together

There will come a day where you realize

That there’s always been a reason why

It doesn’t matter when it ends

It doesn’t matter why it ended

Important are the memories

And the meaning, it still has for me


You can lose everything

But there will always be hope

Hope that better days come

Hope that loneliness no longer will exist

Such a teasing thought - it’s hard to resist

There are no needs left

I ended up being blank

Nothing seems to matter

I used to care -but

You didn’t play fair

But I hope that one day

I might find a way

To forget about you

And to move on

Ignoring that you’re gone



nikki.







No comments:

Post a Comment